Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.19.2004

I guess it's time to get the blog calendar up and current again. Lot's of stuff coming up. I start my EKG class tomorrow, it's only one day a week from 2-6pm, but my car is in such bad shape I can't drive it for more than a couple of miles before there is smoke or steam or whatever billowing out madly from under the hood. Doesn't someone just have a car laying around that I could use for a couple of weeks? hmm?

Mark is going to have to take me to class tomorrow, and hopefully get the leak patched while I'm at school - it's getting worse and bigger by the day. Then Wednesday I have to go train on the big cars at the Limo job for about 4 hours in the afternoon..not sure about the best way to get downtown that day if the car is ppfffttt. I will figure something out. Also have to find care for Emma that afternoon till Daniel gets home from school. Yay.

Lots of stuff going on. Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home